Main tasks and responsibilities
- Guard the quality of the software of the company.
- Maintain a healthy and effective (automated) test environment.
- Write unit and component tests (together with other test and software engineers).
- Specify, perform and maintain (system) integration tests.
- Maintain the test framework (under the supervision of the lead test engineer and the team lead).
- Write and maintain test plans.
- Test the tools
- Perform Manual testing and verification when required
Secondary tasks and responsibilities
- Closely cooperate with the software team during the development process.
- Closely cooperate with the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Support the (software) team with tasks at hand, if necessary.
- Support Data Management.
- Execute potential other (temporary) tasks that might not belong to the core responsibilities, if necessary.
- 3-5 years of experience with setting up and maintaining automated test environments.
- Significant experience in working with test plans and writing unit and component tests.
- Significant experience in using Python.
- Significant experience with at least one well-known test framework.
- Having the drive for quality, the strong desire to find errors in own and others’ code.
- Ability and desire to learn new concepts and programming languages (both Python and C++ will be used throughout our systems, amongst others).
- At least Dutch HBO or similar level of education (HBO master/WO bachelor) in a relevant technical domain.
- Relevant practical programming experience with demonstrable quality levels.
- Fluent in English in writing and speech (all documentation and much of the day-to-day conversations are in English).
- Affinity with working in a small organisation, hands-on attitude, willing to participate in a variety of tasks, self-supporting but also a team player, able to transform abstract concepts in concrete results.
- Experience in Pytest, Robot Framework
- Experience in API Automation
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Affinity with (multidimensional) mathematics.
- Affinity with medical software, embedded systems, large scale data processing.
- Experience with Pandas, NumPy, Python 3.
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Git, GitLab, Linux, Jenkins, shell scripts.
- Speaking Dutch.
- Living near Den Bosch.
- Since the company is a start-up and is yet small, there are many possibilities to shape your own job and further shape the company together with the rest of the team.
- Be part of an innovative team creating an innovative product that improves the world.
- Even though the company is small, the available array of employees and consultants brings a huge amount of experience that can be tapped from.
- There are also opportunities to take supporting roles such as Scrum Master, IT support, project lead, (partial) product owner, UI engineer and integration specialist, amongst others.